Wednesday, September 8, 2010

We are go for album (!!!)

Exciting, exciting, exciting. This project is going to be different from anything I've done before. I'm thrilled to be working with Meghan Toohey, who is not only an amazing multi-instrumentalist but a supremely talented producer. We're going with an electronic-organic-fusion approach that I think will compliment this arsenal of shiny new songs beautifully. 


Meghan plays with The Weepies and they're gearing up for a bunch of touring in October, so we're going to get as much done during the month of September as we can. Whatever we don't get done this month will be finished on the tour bus and during their stop in Denver. Yeah, I'm geeking out a little. 


go buy this album pronto. 


I can't wait to share the journey with you! Maybe I'll even blog more than once this month. 


:)

1 comment:

  1. Such great news!! Can't wait to hear the new album! I'm sure it will be great as always

    ReplyDelete