Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cope

I wrote this at one of those times where I felt like I was in survival mode. While I was cleaning the kitchen (wiping off the toaster, to be exact) the line "She polished every piece of silverware" popped into my head. I headed over to the keyboard and started to figure out why she would be polishing her silverware in the first place. It led me to a song about different ways we hang on when we don't know everything will be ok. The kitchen never did get finished that day.

(Let's be honest, it never gets finished most days.)

4 comments:

  1. Really like this one :) Thanks for putting good music out into the world! If you ever need someone to open for you and you like my music, send me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song, sure wishing I had it on my iPod :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant! I can't wait to have it on my iPod too! Love your music Stephanie. So glad I can call you friend too! Craig

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your name on the open mic fight facebook page that I was looking into. I really like your style!

    ReplyDelete