Sunday, December 12, 2010

Halo night.

I was recently hanging out at a basement gaming night throwdown in Park City. I'm terrible at Halo, so I was thrilled to discover the kiddie room with Rock Band playing on a giant screen (until the 5th rendition of "I Love Rock and Roll.") I had no idea that kids were so dedicated to their craft. 


My insanely talented friend Brian Tibbets was kind enough to do an impromptu photo shoot: 





(Check out Brian's photography: www.tibbets.org)


I'm glad he didn't get any of me figuring out that you only need three buttons on the Rock Band keyboard. 



2 comments:

  1. Wow wish I looked that good in pics!! Those would go great on an inside cover of CD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too kind, Kelly. That Left 4 Dead health pack shirt is my new favorite pj shirt, btw. So great!!! Thank you. Can't wait for neighbor Christmas gift retaliation this week. :)

    ReplyDelete