Monday, May 24, 2010

UT last week...

I just checked in for tomorrow's L.A. flight. 'A' boarding group. Right on. I was in UT a few days ago playing 4 shows, co-writing 3 songs and recording 2 demos. Tucked in between this awesome relay of music was a blissful Sunday at my sister's in Logan. Here's what it looked like:


Heather's lunchtime arrangement from flowers in her yard.
I swear, this girl could make a pile of rocks stunning.




Autumn loved gardening.
I kept noticing how everything here thrived...





...even my ghetto amp. (Thanks, Austin!)


Well, I guess these guys were the exception
...the delicious, delicious exception.


Heather, Lacey and me up the canyon.
(Photos: Laury Smith. Except the dead fish one. That was all me.)

Off to finish my landry from last week's trip...looking forward to this week's adventures. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! your sister makes the most beautiful arrangements. I absolutely love Logan. It is such a beautiful town. The mountains are just gorgeous. My son just started going to school there. He fell in love with the place after he served a mission there. I thought Florida was beautiful with all of our great beaches but Logan is really beyond compare.

    ReplyDelete