Thursday, April 15, 2010

L.A./N.Y./UT

Happy news: I am playing the Acoustic Long Island podcast this summer! For those of you who haven't checked it out, it's the #1 acoustic podcast on iTunes and it is *awesome.* I'll be heading out to NY to play on August 4th w/Debra Fotheringham and I can't wait.

(This is us playing there in '07. So. Much. Fun.)


I'm looking to play a couple of house shows in addition to the podcast...if you or anyone you know in the area might be interested, give me a shout. There is a fantastic house concert website called Concerts in Your Home where you can learn more about hosting shows. (I just posted my profile here. So fancy.)

More happy news: I'm touring through UT May 14-19th and heading to L.A. May 25-29th! Check out the calendar here. I'm playing all over the place and would love to see you at a show!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment