Monday, March 29, 2010

download-a-rama

The EP is now available for digital download!!! Click the album art to get it on iTunes for $4.95:


You may have noticed that it says "Acoustic Preview EP" on the album art. I'm currently saving up money for a fully produced CD and this EP has 5 acoustic versions of songs I'm putting on that project. Every EP I sell gets me closer to that goal. I am also doing a fundraiser on my website. http://www.stephaniemabey.com

(it looks a little something like this...only less squished:)


So far I've saved up over $1,000 (*happy dance* and a giant *thank you* to everyone who has donated ...yes, the website counter needs an update...) and I'm hoping to reach my goal of $5,000 by the end of this summer. Let me know if you'd like to be involved with bringing this project to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment